Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Muntchkin's Valentine's Party

Hi,

Welcome back to A Muntchkin's Life. This Valentine's Day I went with a bunch of friends to this Valentine's Day party. Here are some of my friends.


I had a great day so I want to show you how much fun I had.



Here is my friend. He seems like a lost friend because I haven't seen him in such a long time. His name is Wyatt. You can see him. I believe that he is the one near the wall.



Here is my sister and some of her friends. They are playing a game. I would like to join in but there is no room for me to play.



Here's a big crowd of people, isn't it? All playing ping-pong. I would like to join in but the 6 seconds wasn't enough time so that's the end of my day.



So come back tomorrow to see some more of adventures that I have and I hope you will discover what those will be next time on A Muntchkin's Life blog.

Love,
Seth

5 comments:

Carol Michel said...

Sounds like a fun day, Seth, except those older kids wouldn't let you join in their games!

Princess of Painting said...

Seth, will you be my Valentine? SWAK!

Eleanor said...

Seth, someday you might be bigger than all those other kids (especially the girls) and then you can get back at them for not letting you play (
(& you'll probably beat them at their game).

Hannah-Indiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah-Indiana said...

Seth, you should have told us you wanted to play-pong with us and I'm sure we could've found a spot for you! I still hope you had a good time anyway!
Love, Hannah