Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Meet a Munchkin's Friend

Hi! Welcome back to A Munchkin's Life. I hope you enjoyed my other posts.

So we should start with the real story. Well, it all started with a normal night when my mother was doing her blog. It was like a city of pee because of my dog, Skippy, when my dad came and said with this note in his hand, he said,

"Should I give this to Seth or Sam?"

Then I went up in front of him and took the note and I asked my mother to open it. It said that one of my friends had invited me over. Most of the time after that day I have been asking my mother how many more days it is until I can see my friend.






Love,

Seth

P.S. Here is my big brother Sam. He is coming with me. I have barely seen my friend since before Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see him again.

3 comments:

Carol Michel said...

It's sure nice to visit friends, isn't it?

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Seth,

Love the pics. Keep up the good work with your blogging.

Love,
Mom

Eleanor said...

Enjoy your comments, Seth. Love you