Hi Seth. I'll be reading your blog every day and giving you an answer. This will be a fun way to keep in touch, even though we live in the same house. Love you
Seth, what a great title for your blog, I'm waiting for the next post!
Seth--are you sure one of the cats didn't give you a black eye? One of my kittens "fell" on my eye, it hurt!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Seth. I'll be reading your blog every day and giving you an answer. This will be a fun way to keep in touch, even though we live in the same house. Love you
Seth, what a great title for your blog, I'm waiting for the next post!
Seth--are you sure one of the cats didn't give you a black eye? One of my kittens "fell" on my eye, it hurt!
Post a Comment