Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Munchkin's Drawing

Welcome back to a Munchkin's Life...

Here is a picture of me drawing. I am drawing with my oldest brother. I will show you his drawing at this post. He is a really good drawer and a good brother to play with.



This is one of my drawings I did. Well, actually, it's my only drawing that I did last night. Me and my brother told each other what they were. Mine was a really big death cannon. Also, we played drawing fights and I didn't use this one but I still want to put that in.

This is my brother's drawing that he made. It's a super guard creature. The reason it has an earring is it used to be on a ship with a pirate crew. His ears can hear really well, and he can see really, really well. This was one of the things he fought with in our game of battling with the drawings. But I just made up enemies along the way. Make sure you see the rest of my brother's drawing because it is really good.



I hope you enjoyed this post and our drawings.
I hope you come back next time on a Munchkin's Life Blog.
Love,
Seff

9 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

love your drawing




Sophia

Eleanor said...

Isn't is great to have a big brother who can draw so well. Think of all the things he can teach you & share with you. He's also a good guy

Anonymous said...

You and Sam are excellent artists? I have never heard of a drawing battle.
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

I did not mean for the question mark in the last comment. It looks like I am questioning your drawing ability. It should say "You and Sam are excellent artists!"
Aunt Kathy

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Aunt Kathy....that was my OLDEST brother who I do drawing battles with. Sometimes Sam plays too, but he didn't this time.

Unknown said...

Seth, I love your blog. I see you've learned tough lessons about hair-cutting. Here is a word of advice: If you get sick of your bangs, don't cut them off--grow them out.

Love,
Lyssa

Unknown said...

Seth, I love your blog. I see you've learned tough lessons about hair-cutting. Here is a word of advice: If you get sick of your bangs, don't cut them off--grow them out.

Love,
Lyssa

Laurie and company said...

cool drawings, Seth!
Thanks for sharing them with us!
Have a super day!
Mrs. Young

Carol Michel said...

Cool pictures. I like them both.

Aunt Carol