Saturday, April 26, 2008

Good-bye My Pet

Cheeesseee!!!!!!!



Sorry, sorry. I just wanted to do that real quick before I start my post.


So. Welcome back to a Munchkin's Life.



A couple of weeks ago I released my little pet, Darkness.

Guess what he is?



But, that's not why I'm posting.

The reason I'm posting is I want to tell you how I released Darkness.



This is where we released Darkness in our compost pile.




Now. I'm going to tell you something about Darkness.

He is small.

He started out yellow and black, but then he turned different and black. I found him when he was different and black.


This is Darkness. It's kind of foggy, but if you look really closely you can see Darkness.

Isn't he cute?


Now aren't you surprised Darkness is a beetle?

Well, actually he started out as a meal worm and turned into a beetle.



Remember? I found him when he was a beetle. He was in our house in the rabbit's cage.

I told Sam that a bug was in the rabbit's cage. In about a minute he rescued Darkness, and by the way, that black spot in my hand is Darkness.



So, Good-Bye Darkness and Good Luck

and Good- Bye People Who Look at My Blog.

I hope you come back next time on a Munchkin's Life.

Love,

Seff


2 comments:

Eleanor said...

Seth, you are such a kind & nurturing person & don't you have 2 new pets - mealworms? Also, congradulations on your new adventure. (Seth is writing his first book, & it is quite good)

Carol Michel said...

I bet Darkness really loves his new home in the compost bin!