Hi! Welcome back to a Munchkin's Life
On your way to Hilton Head Island you can see mountains, but when you get there you can see many other things.
One day my two sisters A1 and A4 came with us to the beech. One wave was big and I got knocked over under the water. Then I started holding onto Sam.
Love,
Seff
P.S. Remember those are just SOME of my adventures on Hilton Head.
7 comments:
I didn't know Hilton Head Island.
It's located in America.
It's a nice place,isn't it.
thx.
Hey Seth,
Next time we go for a walk, you should come with us and see the dolphins.
Sophie
Seth,
I'm so glad you had fun swimming in the ocean. You guys were crazy because there was an 88 degree pool waiting for you a block away, but they you were in the freezing, freezing ocean. Oh well. I guess that's the joy of being 6.
Lucky you Seth. This is the first day since you guys left that the sun has come out. It's now 52 degrees. The new neighbors, the one who rescued Victoria, are moving in today.
All the animals are doing fine. I'll probably see Victoria tomorrow night. I wonder if she's grown any
Love you, Grandma
Looks like fun! Are you finding any interesting shells?
Aunt Kathy
Wow, that was a beautiful drive to Hilton Head. Hope you are enjoying your trip!
Post a Comment