Fine, Fine......I let the monster in our house.
I'm going to try to hide her. I'm going to call her Victoria!
She said I could keep her
and she actually was the one to come up with the name "Victoria."
P.S.
It really wasn't a monster.
We just found a bunch of puppies and we ran to get our mom.
Shhhh............
I hope you enjoyed me and my animals and family on A Munchkin's Life.
Love,
Seth
6 comments:
How does Muncie like Victoria?
OHMYGOSH! I can't believe you guys got another pet! What kind of dog is it? I like the name Victoria! See you soon!
Love,
Hannah
Victoria is just adorable!! Way to go, that's what you needed to do. It always helps to have the pitter-patter of four little paws!
So sweet!!!
I don't think anyone would ever confuse Victoria with a monster. She is too cute. What do the cats think of her?
Aunt Kathy
Good post, Seth!
I have to go do school right now so just read the comments on Sam and Sophie's blogs!
love the new pup...she's beautiful!!
looks like you guys are having fun with her! she's in good hands!
Mrs. Y etc
Post a Comment