Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Munchin's Zoo


Hi!
Welcome back to a Munchkins Life with your host, me, Seff.
Now, let's talk a little bit about pets!


Now here's one of Sophie's pets. Let's see whose in this picture!


Hummmmm.......Ummmm..... I think Sophie, Muncie and Victoria are in this picture.

Let's see some other pets.




Here is another picture of one of Sophie's pets.

Esther might be dreaming that people are interrupting her nap.

What do you think?


Here is Victoria. I think that she was looking at her boyfriend, Sebastian.

I can't show a picture but I can tell that Sebastian is a poodle without it's hair cut weird. You know what I mean?

Let's talk about other animals besides ours, like here's Aggie, our aunt's new puppy.

Aggie stands for Lady Agnes of Laurelwood.

Sure we had talked about our animals and a tiny bit of other people's pets so that's the end of my blog. I hope that I will post sooner the next time at a Munchkin's Life.

Love,

Seff




3 comments:

Carol Michel said...

Nice job, Seth. I like to read about all your pets.

Anonymous said...

Nice job telling us about some of your pets. Do your pets get tired of having their picture taken? When we try to take Daisy's picture, she usually turns her head just as we take the picture.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Good job Seth!


love Sophia